Keep You Covered No Matter The Size. From an RV to a compact car or a boat to outdoor equipment, VersaTube Steel Building Systems carports and shelters keep your things covered. Like the VersaTube garage, they use 2″ x 3″ heavy gauge galvanized steel tubing that can be configured to cover any area requiring shelter from the elements. A VersaTube Steel Building Systems carport/shelter assembles easily on any level surface by following the instructions and by using the ground anchors provided in most kits. Standard canopy coverage color is White.
VersaTube Steel Building Systems Carport & Shelter Highlights
- All-steel framing system uses primarily 2″ x 3″ heavy gauge triple layer galvanized steel tubing that is resistant to rust, fire, termites and rot.
- Patented “Slip-Fit” connections contribute to the ease and speed of assembly.
- With 67% of all steel recyclable, VersaTube Steel Building Systems is an environmentally-sound building system for the DIY consumer.
- Features a 3:12 roof pitch and engineered to address local Ground Snow & Wind Load conditions. Use an
Engineering Package Order Form for ordering engineering calculations and/or stamped drawings if required for permitting.
- Compact packaging makes for more cost-effective delivery and storage.
- Available in either Frame-Only or Complete Package kits. Completekits include all framing and hardware, plus painted steel roofing, vinyltrim, and butyl caulk tape.
(May vary by dealer source.)